The Semtech Developer Ecosystem team is always looking for new ways to help enrich the developer community. It is with this in mind that we are getting ready to launch a new facet of our LoRa® Developer Portal, the Developer Showcase.
The Developer Showcase will be an area where developers can submit tips, tricks and best practices on how to solve LoRaWAN® application and deployment issues. We will back this launch with a marketing campaign, and share these ideas with the world.
The Developer Showcase may contain any of the following:
- Pioneering techniques – Show off techniques that push deployment boundaries, break new ground, encourage innovation, and celebrate LoRa/LoRaWAN innovations.
- Development environments, best practices and software – Share information about software build environments, coding techniques and code samples that may be used to shorten development cycles.
- Developer tools – Provide information about tools that benefit developers as they create their LoRa- and LoRaWAN-based solutions.
- Test equipment – Explain the what, why and how of testing equipment.
- How did it go? – Tell your colleagues about your development cycle experience, highlight shortcuts and best practices.
There is no fee to be included in the showcase. All we ask is that you give us some information about your solution so we can get the information out to the developer community!
We’d love for you to be a part of this launch. Do you have a great solution that could help developers out? A tip or trick you have encountered that would help other developers get past deployment issues? A best practice you employ that would help others?
If so, we want to hear about it! If you’d like to participate and be a part of the Developer Showcase launch, please contact me directly for more information.
Senior Director, Developer Ecosystem